These turmeric soap bars are a fantastic DIY project for anyone looking to add some natural skin benefits to their homemade beauty and skincare products!
If you’re looking for a simple, all-natural homemade soap recipe, look no further than these turmeric soap bars!
This vibrant spice can easily be added to your skin care routine to create beautiful and unique bars. Plus, it has some great benefits for the skin, giving it a healthy glow.
Made with just a few natural ingredients, these soap bars are perfect for those who want to avoid
store-bought options full of harsh chemicals.
This turmeric soap bar recipe makes a great gift for friends and family!
Your skin will thank you for making the switch to this handmade soap.
Turmeric Soap Benefits
There are many whole body benefits of using turmeric soap. Some of the key benefits include:
- Turmeric has antimicrobial properties, so it can help to cleanse and protect your skin from infection.
- Turmeric has natural anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm skin inflammation and skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Turmeric is also a natural antioxidant, which can help to protect your skin from free radical damage and premature aging.
- Turmeric is said to have detoxifying effects, which can help to remove toxins and dead skin cells, improving its overall health and speeding up collagen production.
- Additionally, turmeric soap can help fade scars, acne scars, stretch marks, age spots and dark spots. If you have dry or sensitive skin. Turmeric soap is a great option because it’s gentle and moisturizing, giving your skin a natural glow.
Essential oils can be used with turmeric soap as a natural way to enhance its benefits. Some essential oils that pair well with turmeric soap include lavender, tea tree essential oil, orange oil and geranium oil.
Turmeric Soap Recipe
Makes 6 bars if using the same mold.
- ¾ lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
- ½ tsp ground turmeric powder
- 15 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Flower soap mold
- Large microwave safe measuring cup
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
Cut the soap base into 1 inch cubes and place into the measuring cup.
Heat on high in 30 second intervals, stirring between each heat session, until it’s fully melted.
Add the turmeric and stir well.
Add the grapefruit oil and stir well.
Pour into mold and let set, undisturbed for 2 hours.
It is important that you wrap your turmeric soap tightly in parchment paper in order to protect it from absorbing moisture. Store your turmeric soap bar away from moisture and direct sunlight to keep it lasting as long!
How to use a Natural Soap
Tumeric soap can be apart of a skincare routine for all skin types from oily skin to dry skin. It can be used as face soap or body soap. Lather the soap under warm water.
*This post contains affiliate links.